Jul 29, 2009

True Beauty is on the Inside






We couldn't be happier with the outcome of this project. We love hearing from the client and would like to share her kind words;

"I just wanted to tell you how happy I am with the way the family room came out. I know you really went out of your way to maximize the depth of the room (at my constant request) and it is just perfect. I am really thrilled with how everything came out but I just couldn't be happier with that room. Being in there just makes me happy. I figured you don't always get unsolicited positive feedback so I just wanted to make sure to let you know. I feel like you out did yourself with "Phase 3" of this renovation. And, people stop us all the time to tell us how great the outside looks- like it was always there." - homeowner

No comments: